Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Holla if You're a Kickballa

W/ Jean going to KY, I was asked to take his place on the Taproom kickball team, The Kickballers. We had our 1st games last night, a double header, & now sit at the top of the table w/ a sweet, sweet record of 2-0. We came from behind to beat Rough Housing in the 7th inning w/ 7 runs to win 14-12. In the 2nd game, we had to come from behind to beat The Bad News Betas 4-3. It was actually a lot of fun, but the mosquitoes were deadly. I would say I spent more time swatting them away than I spent actually playing the game. That's alright though because we won & winning is all that matters. 2nd place is no place! (2 Karate Kid references in 3 posts... at Visions of Ypsi, we always come correct w/ the classics.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those mosquitos are pissing me off. You should see my kids. All the swollen bites on their faces make them look like Quasimodo 1 and Quasimodo 2 after we went to an outdoor party the other evening, unprepared for the onslaught of those little effing bloodsuckers.