Friday, May 18, 2007

Dunegrass

Attn:
All of you who are thinking of going to Dunegrass


I was talking about it w/ Stacey the other day and it seemed like an open discussion would be a good idea. What days are you all planning to go? Is anyone thinking that all 4 would be a good idea? I'm personally planning to go Friday and Saturday and then to take the kids camping in Petoskey on Sunday night. If you get the Fri/Sat/Sun tix, Thurs is free, but Thurs is looking a bit low-key. As of right now, it sounds like Dawn, Shannon, Nikki, Stacey, Warren and Georgina all plan to go so I was thinking organizing some car-pooling might be a good idea. From what I understand, Dawn isn't planning to bring her son, but everyone else is bringing kids (other than Shannon, obviously).

Here's an overview of the sweet, sweet line-up:
Dark Star Orchestra
Particle
Yonder Mountain String Band
Keller Williams
David Grisman Quintet
Railroad Earth
Peter Rowan Crucial Reggae
Martin Sexton
Great American Taxi
Greensky Bluegrass
Steppin' In It
Rootstand
Back Forty
Grievous Angel

Here's a link to their myspace page too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go but I'm nervous because it falls on the 1st few days that I'm supposedly signing a new lease, so I will be in the middle of a fresh move-oy vey! Plus, the weekend before is the Jupiter Hollow party in W.V., which I would like to maybe go to too. what to do?!?!
~Shannon

Anonymous said...

oh, and I have no idea what to do about my dog! ~Shannon

Anonymous said...

Tara and John are going, they have tickets for all four days.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. forgot they were going too.

Shannon: Nikki says she's going for sure, so I suppose you should sign your lease and then move he following weekend.

Anonymous said...

ha ha...easier said then done!
~Shannon

Zoe the Wonder Dog said...

Yes, we are planning on going, but haven't figured out when or for how long. Should be all four of us!

Anonymous said...

I think i m bringing zander now. You convinced me:) I think we too will go Fri and sat and maybe sunday morning then drive back sunday afternoon. thats my plan...i'd rather not drive alone! I also can get my parents RV, but again not for just me and zander...so if anyone else is interested, hit me up! Shannon should move in with me and nikki and screw the lease..that would solve everything!

Anonymous said...

oh, i guess we might just buy tix for fri and sat and then do some sleeping ber hiking, etc. sunday morning before we leave...thats what i meant by sun morning