For last night's Oscar celebration, you would have found the writer of this blog in a nice understated Liquid blue t-shirt, lavender w/ the words "Grateful Dead" written in darker purple. His ensemble was accented by a long plaid robe from Land's End and plaid pajama pants from Izod. He made quite a fashion faux pas in that the plaids were different and didn't play off one another well. I'm sure he'll be rethinking that decision today after the fashionistas attack.
As far as my response to that non-sense goes, here we go:
* Peneope Cruz needs to eat a fucking sandwhich
* Helen Mirren has fantastic tits for a 62 year old woman
* Ellen DeGeneres is as big a douchebag as anyone
* Tom Cruz is well spoken for an asshat
* Forrest Whitaker is fantastic
* Had Al Gore been willing to be funny 2 years ago, he'd be president right now
* I guess I need to see The Departed, but I've always had issues w/ Marky Mark
* George Lucas never looks comfortable in his own skin
* Coppola and Spielberg loved making fun of Lucas... that was funny
* Kate Winslet is still awesome: Nominated 5 times and she's only 31: that has to be some sort of record. Sooner or later she'll get what she deserves. She may win an Oscar some day too.
* That was the shoddiest production in Oscar history
* Will Smith's kid handled his fuck up pretty well
* The people who stand outside on the red carpet and comment on everyone's wardrobe should be rounded up and put in front of a fucking firing squad.