Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Post #10: Christmas Cheer

We woke up Thursday to find Santa had come & left the kids a shit-load of stuff they are now loving. In fact, they are still going on about how it was the best Christmas ever! I suppose we need to pat ourselves on the back for the X-Box, but on the other hand, they are still in the midst of figuring out how to share it fairly. After they opened their presents, I my our traditional X-Mas morning Breakfast Pizza. About 6 years ago, we were discussing the interesting development of breakfast burritos & wondered if other popular foods could be breafastized like that. That query lead us to develop the greatness that is Breakfast Pizza... try it & love it!

After breakfast we went to Stephanie's Mom's place in Whitmore Lake & had a great time opening more gifts & enjoying a fantastic meal before we had to rush off to Elizabeth & Dan's for more gifts & another fantastic meal. Stephanie said she heard the other day that most people only put on about a pound over the holidays, but that people who already eat too much or have a bit of a weight problem can add 5 pounds to their already bulbous asses... I have a feeling I've added about 10 pounds to my bulk recently.

Yesterday, after the Arsenal match during which I was able to wear the sweet sweet new Arsenal hat that Stephanie got me, Jason & Joe came by for pizza & beer before we headed out to the Corner & then Sidetrack for a festive evening of beer & Scotch.

After you're done checking out these pics, be sure to cast your vote & take the quiz!!!
The Tree w/ the gifts

Isaiah in my sweet sweet hat

Sledding the other day... the pictures I promised

The frozen stream Aiden refused to sled near

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good meeting you guys. You have a great house. I'm seriously jealous of the kitchen!