We @ Visions of Ypsi are proud to present the 5th Annual Celebrity M.I.L.F. of the Year Contest. Before you vote, however, be sure to read the rules:
1) The nominations have been considered and narrowed down to ten (10) contestants.
2) Each reader of Visions of Ypsi is allowed one (1) vote.
3) Votes are to be posted in the comments section of this post. Votes sent via e-mail or as a facebook post will be counted if I feel like it.
4) Giving people shit based on who they voted for is not only accepted, but encouraged.
5) All votes posted by 12:00 AM on New Years Eve will be counted.
6) Voting is closed @ 12:01 AM New Years Day.
7) Late nominations will be considered, but discouraged.
8) Those nominated but not included on this official ballot are not eligible for late nominations.
9) If a voter wishes to change his or her vote, she or he must petition the writers of Visions of Ypsi.
10) Anonymously posted votes will only be accepted if the writers of Visions of Ypsi are told who the person is who is voting anonymously. In other words, the post can be anonymous and I will protect his or her anonymity, but I want to know who is voting.
11) We @ Visions of Ypsi will only cast a vote to break a tie if said vote is necessary.
12) As always, nominees must not have been eligible last year so we're setting the cut-off dates @ August, assuming that the celebrities are having scheduled c-sections after 8 months which means that people like Nicole Kidman & Tori Spelling who gave birth before the cut-off date are ineligible. Furthermore, while rumors have been circulating that suggest Angelina Jolie may be eligible yet again, they have been denied by her Rep... & no one would want her to win again anyway. Previous winners include such luminaries as Michelle Willaims, Maggie Gyllenhaal & of course, last year's champion, Angelina Jolie. Last year's winner caused a bit of an uproar as it turned out people weren't too pleased (you can see the list of lats year's nominees here. In order to ensure your favorite M.I.L.F. The anticipation to see who will be crowned this year's winner has been building for months. And now... Your 2008 Visions of Ypsi Celebrity M.I.L.F. of the Year Nominees:
1) Anne Heche: Knocked up by boyfriend/co-star James Tupper (whoever he is???), this free-livin' chick was too cool to stay w/ Ellen & has since gone through a string of men while trying to find the love she left behind.2) Ashlee Simpson: This pseudo-celeb let the Fall out Boy bassist let a few slip by & now must pretend to care about him for another year or so.3) Amy Poehler: An early front-runner, she & her husband, some dude who has been in some little known films & did a voice in Ratatouille are expecting a kid... just like she did in her recent film, Baby Mama. We didn't see it, but we're sure it will be a classic.4) Gillian Anderson: Special Agent Scully had a bun in the oven for most of the year; she finally popped in mid-October. The father? some guy named Mark Griffiths.5) Gwen Stafani: The only nominee to have been nominated in a previous season. In August she had yet another child w/ that guy from The Goo Goo Dolls... you'd think that w/ all this creation going on, 1 of them could create a decent song once in a while.6) Jennifer Garner: This star of Deconstructing Harry & Dude, Where's My Car is spent most of this year preggers w/ Ben Affeck's kid. I think he fathered some other kid on here a few years ago w/ a different M.I.L.F., but I'm not certain. I suppose we'll have to check the archives.7) Michele Monaghan: We @ Visions of Ypsi have never seen any of her films, but that didn't stop her from allowing her husband, graphic artist Peter White, to plant the old seed. She gave birth last month.8) Minnie Driver: While not a front runner, she may be the Visions of Ypsi favorite this year. Be sure to watch the Governess in her honor soon. The baby daddy is unknown, but apparently not her former boy-toy Ryan Adams.9) Tameka Foster: This wife of Usher had her 2nd child last week. I don't think she's an out & out celeb, but he is so she counts.10) Rebecca Romijn: She left Stamos & then hooked up w/ Jerry O'Connell? Stamos is almost a Beach Boy for Christ's Sake! What the Hell has O'Connell done? Stand By Me & Sliders? I suppose his appearance on Charles in Charge was pretty sweet too... & the fact that he is supposedly having regular sex w/ Rebecca Romijn.11) Naomi Watts: I've never been a fan, but I guess Liev Schreiber is. They just celebrated the birth of their 2nd kid. She's pretty hot too.