In an attempt to get in touch w/ my inner frat boy, I DVRed the G4 coverage of The Adult Entertainment Expo. Of course, I was only able to stomach about 10 minutes of it, but it was worth the effort. Like most other If nothing else, I learned a few important lessons.
* Porn stars are not nearly as interesting w/ their clothes on
* In this case, what happened in Vegas really should have stayed there
* When people give porns stars microphones, unfortunately, they use them to say things
* G4's pop-culture coverage is no better than that of E or Spike
* The pseudo-celebs they had lined up to interview wouldn't even count on the Death Pool... American Gladiators & UFC people? Give me a break!
* A day in the life of Stormy Daniels is no better than a day in the life of anyone else
* None-the-less, she's pretty hot
* I may need to get the Debbie Does Dallas graphic novel.
* I never thought the day would come when I would turn off a documentary about porn to watch The Dukes of Hazzard, but apparently the day has come