What we saw during the drive:
* A shit-ton of construction in Lima, OH
* Neil Armstrong's birthplace in Wapakoneta, OH
* A water tower in Franklin, OH, a city we entered just as "Franklin's Tower" began
* Some enormous trucks hauling bridge supports. One had a cab that drove down the white dotted line pulling a trailer that covered both lanes & backed up traffic on E bound I 71 for quite a while... we were on W bound so we jst got to gawk.
* Waterville, OH which is @ the same exit as Napoleon, OH but for some stupid reason is called Waterville... not Waterloo.
* An assload of dead deer... though Elizabeth claims they may have just been sunning themselves... I don't buy it. Particularly the one that looked like the dude in Predator after his chest exploded.
What we heard during the drive
* A random 80s Mix
* A second random 80s Mix
* A ridiculous Mix
* One from the Vault: Disc One (GD: 8-13-75)
* Middle Cyclone: Neko Case
* A random Country Mix that is actually sprinkled w/ a lot of singer/songwriter stuff & some Dylan covers
* Jonas Brothers: Jonas Brothers
* Shotgun Willie: Willie Nelson
What you'll see right now: